Pages

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Recent Beauty Purchases

 Over the past couple of weeks, I have run out of several of my daily makeup items. So I went to Ulta and Target and restocked my supply. Here is some information about each one accompanied by pictures.

I had been wanting to get some foundation and concealer brushes, so I picked up this kit of complexion brushes by EcoTools. So far, I am really enjoying this set of brushes! They are really small which is helpful when it comes to storing them.


I had also been wanting to get a pencil eyeliner as I had used up all the other ones I had in black (literally, they were down to nubs!), so I picked this Scandal Eyes waterproof eyeliner by Rimmel. I love how easily this is applied. It really goes on wonderfully smoothly! Plus, I accidentally picked up the black eyeliner with glitter in it, but I am actually glad I did. The glitter is the perfect kind of glitter and makes the liner have a subtle shimmer. It is in the shade 002 Shimmering Black.


You can see the glitter best in this picture.


This eyeshadow palette is called Twilight Rays by Maybelline. I really loved the pastels in this palette and I also love the blues! I know a lot of people don't like blue eyeshadow, but I think that if it is applied properly, it can be extremely pretty! So far, I am very happy with these colors!



I had just run out of makeup remover, so I picked up several packages of Ponds cleansing towelettes. I have not tried these yet, but I am hoping they will be good!


This is what they look like. They look like they will be a really good size and they smell really nice and clean!


My Mom was really interested in this pretty pink nail polish by Zoya in the shade Bela, so I decided to treat both of us and buy it. I haven't tried it yet, but it looks lovely on my Mom's nails. It is such a pretty shade and makes your nails so shiny and pretty.


The last thing I have to show you is this lovely pastel green by Mayelline in the shade Green with Envy. It is a semi-matte color. I love how it looks!


Thank you so much for reading and have a lovely day!

Mary Margaret

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much!! You have a lovely blog yourself and I will definitely be reading it now! :)

    ReplyDelete