Pages

Monday, January 12, 2015

Bookshelf Tour: Shelf by Shelf



I thought it was about time that I show what I have on my bookshelves. Since it would be an infinitely long post if I put it all into one post, I thought I would split it by shelf. 

This shelf is mostly Mary Stewart (what isn't Mary Stewart will be shown in another post). In my What's in my Purse? post, you might remember that I had a Mary Stewart book in my purse. This is because I absolutely love anything Mary Stewart wrote. She was a fabulous author who set her books in the most fascinating places with the most dashing heroes and plucky heroines. The plots are also a blast and, as far as the dialogue, well, all I can say is, wow! I love all of the conversations in these books. I highly recommend anything by her. Thus, I own a lot of her books. Granted, I am missing a few of her books, but I think I am off to a great start in my collection.



As shown in the picture above, these are the books on the shelf.

The Last Enchantment
The Hollow Hills
The Gabriel Hounds
This Rough Magic
The Moon-Spinners
Thornyhold
The Little Broomstick
Madam, Will You Talk?
Thornyhold (again)
Wildfire At Midnight
Madam, Will You Talk? (again)
The Moonspinners (again)
Thunder on the Right
The Gabriel Hounds (again)
Stormy Petrel
The Ivy Tree
Airs Above the Ground
The Prince and the Pilgrim
The Ivy Tree (again)
Thunder on the Right (again)
Nine Coaches Waiting
My Brother Michael 
Rose Cottage

You'll notice there are duplicates of many of the books. This is because I want to collect different editions as I really love to have the different versions of the book. I am collecting them as I find them at used bookstores. 
What are some of the books you have on your shelves that you just love?


No comments:

Post a Comment