Pages

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

February Favorites!



I know it isn't quite yet the end of February, so I am a little early for the February Favorites. However, I will be rather busy the rest of the month, so I figured it would be alright to be a little early. So, without further ado, here is my selection of beauty products for this month!


The first item is Maybelline's Color Show in Emerald City.


I was already wanting to get the nail polish because of the beautiful color, but the name cemented the purchase as I love the reference to the Wizard of Oz. The color is just lovely and I love the glitter in it!


I am wearing it now, as you can see, and I think that it is going to be perfect for spring and summer!


The next item is this brow/lash brush made by Revlon. I was really needing to get one of these and my lovely mother bought me one. I have really loved having it as it is really great for styling my brows! I would highly recommend it.



My mother also bought me this eyeshadow brush by Stella and I've really loved having it! It is cute and really soft and I'm so glad I have it!



I've heard so many people saying how amazing Baby Lips by Maybelline is, so I finally bought some to see how it worked. I actually really liked it! The one I got is called Strike a Rose and is a very pretty pink.


I can wear it alone or with some lipstick and it will make my lips shiny and moisturized. I love the color that I got and I think it is a very good tinted lip balm and would recommend it, especially considering the price.


This Physician's Formula eyeshadow palette was something I bought a couple of weeks ago, and I have been using it every single day! I love the colors and how long it lasts!



This blush and bronzer kit by Stila "Portrait of a Perfect Blush" is the perfect set of bronzers and blushes. I love the packaging, too, although that is not related to the actual product. I love how the bronzers and blushes go on and have been using them pretty much every day.





Rimmel London's Stay Matte powder is what I've been using for several months now, and I really love it! It keeps my skin from being oily as it promises and it matches my skin tone nicely, which is always a good thing. As you can probably tell, I've used quite a bit of it.



The last thing I'll mention is my GVP flat iron. I can straighten my hair in less than ten minutes easily with this flat iron and I really love the way it makes my hair feel so smooth.

What have you been loving this month?

Thanks for reading!

Have a lovely day!!

Mary Margaret

No comments:

Post a Comment