Pages

Sunday, February 23, 2014

Perfume Collection


These are the six perfumes I wear the most often. So, without further ado, I will talk
about each one and give an idea what the scent is like and why I like it. :)


This perfume is Country Chic by Bath & Body Works. I love that it smells fresh and clean. Also, when you spray it on, it leaves glitter on your skin. It is a perfect scent for summer and, as you can see, I have definitely used it a good deal.


Forever Sunshine by Bath & Body Works is very sweet and reminds me of cupcakes and other sweet treats. It is a very, very girly scent and perfect for pretty much any season. I love the sweetness of it!


Pink Chiffon, also by Bath & Body Works, is another sweet-smelling perfume. It has more of a fruity scent to it, however, and is much more of a spring/summer scent than Forever Sunshine. It's a great scent for every day and I love how fresh it smells!


Peace Love & Juicy Couture by Juicy Couture is a very clean, fruity/flowery scent (my favorite kind of scent!). It is a light, clean scent and very sophisticated smelling, if that makes any sense. I wear it pretty much every single day right now, simply because it is a very versatile scent.


Daisy by Marc Jacobs is one of my all-time favorite perfumes. I've  been wearing it since I was fourteen. I just love the flowery smell (I mean, it is called Daisy) and how fresh and clean it is. I think it is great for every season, and it is just a lovely scent!


Rock Princess by Vera Wang is a spicy scent that is very clean smelling. I love to wear it special events because it smells very fancy. I also love how portable it is since it is applied with a roller-ball. If you read my What's in my Purse post, you know that I carry it in my purse whenever possible so that I have perfume on the go! 

What perfumes are your favorites? Why? Comment below and let me know! :)

Thanks for reading and have a lovely day!

Mary Margaret



No comments:

Post a Comment