Pages

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

What's in my Purse?


I have always wanted to do the What's in my Purse tag, so I finally decided today that I would do it! Here's a picture of what's in my purse and then a picture of my purse. These are essentials that I try to keep with me all the time if at all possible. What's in your purse?

1. My wallet was made by Vera Bradley and it was given to me on my seventeenth birthday. It is so cute, and it has a lovely loop to put your hand through. I also can slip my cell phone into the pocket in the back which is very handy!

2 & 4.  I have two little bags that I keep necessities in. Most of the loose things in this picture are put into these two bags. It helps me keep things organized. The bonus is that they are both adorable!

3. I was given this coin purse over four years ago. I just like to keep any loose change with me so I'll have it somewhere I know so I can get it if I need it.

5. This little plastic-covered notepad is with me pretty much wherever I go. One of my good friends made it for me, and I love that it has a compartment inside for loose papers and that it has a loop to put a pen in. Anyway, what girl doesn't like writing lists? What am I writing right now?? Haha.

6.  This is one of the many different markers that I have made by  Staedtler. They have a very fine tip and have such nice colors. I love them!

7. My planner was also made by Vera Bradley. The inside is super colorful and I love it! I love the pattern on the outside, too. I like to keep this planner with me so I can jot things down that I need to remember wherever I am.

8. I have my earbuds with me most of the times so I can use them with my mp3 player, tablet, or laptop. I generally prefer wearing over-the-ear headphones when I can, but in order to reduce the weight of my purse, I keep earbuds with me instead of the headphones.

9. Whenever I carry a bigger purse, I like to keep a book in it. The one I am currently reading is The Moonspinners by Mary Stewart (which is really good so far!).

10. I always try to keep either gum or mints with me just to keep my breath fresh!

11. A mini lint-roller is a good thing to have, especially during the winter months when I am wearing darker colors since they seem to attract lint!

12. Chapstick is a must-have in a purse. It just is!

13. Lipstick and lipgloss are two things that I think are essential, in my opinion. The lip gloss is Hoola by benefit and the lipstick is Berry Rich by Revlon.

14. A notebook is always nice to have near, so I try to keep one with me whenever possible.

15. Band-aids are another thing I like to keep with me. You never know when you'll need one!

16 & 23 My hands are pretty much always dry, so I keep lotion with me all the time, really. The lotions I have in this picture are Crabtree & Evelyn and eos. I love the fruity/flowery scents and how hydrating these lotions are!

17. I  love the brush/mirror contraptions that you can buy pretty much anywhere. Mirrors are really nice to have at all times, and so are hairbrushes!


18. I try to keep some perfume with me in case I feel that I need to refresh my "scent". The one I have here is Rock Princess by Vera Wang which is a very clean, fresh scent.

19. It's always a good idea to keep your vitamin intake at a healthy level. Thus I have some Vitamin C lozenges with me when I think of it.

20. It's always a good idea to have some Kleenex with you. Enough said.

21. These are some cheap sunglasses I bought so that, in the even that they were damaged, I wouldn't feel bad about it. They have actually lasted over three years now! I keep them in the hard case pictured above that is plastic and it is very good at protecting my sunglasses!

22. Can you tell that my hair likes to be a little crazy? Hence yet another hairbrush!
 This is what the purse I've been using a lot lately looks like. It was made by Nine West.


...and that's all! It's a lot, I know! I hope you enjoyed this post - thanks for reading it!

Have a lovely day!
Mary Margaret

2 comments:

  1. You got to love these kind of post they're always fun! Everything in your purse looks really pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you liked the post and I appreciate your lovely comment!! :) I have always wanted to do this tag and really enjoyed writing this post!!

      Delete