Pages

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

In Which I Show a Few of My Recent Makeup Purchases

I bought four lipsticks, a new eyeshadow palette, two primers, and some concealer. As I have not used these products much, I will have to review them a while from now. So, I thought I would post pictures and just show what I got.









I purchased all Revlon when it came to lipsticks. The picture makes the three red ones look very much the same. I would like to say, however, that Wine with Everything is more a cranberry red and Certainly Red is more a cherry color. Berry rich actually has a little more of an earthy red.

The Stay Matte Primer by Rimmel London
The color of this primer is white but goes on like a mousturizer and blends right into your skin. This primer is designed, as it says, to keep your skin from becoming too shiny.


 Physician's Formula concealer in Light


Fix & Perfect by Rimmel London

This primer is supposed to smooth skin and minimize pores. It looks pinkish-orange when you first apply it and then blends into your skin after you've worn it a minute (or at least it did that on my skin).


Nude palette by Physicians Formula
I hope you liked this post and I will be sure to review these products once I've used them for a while. What have you gotten recently? Comment below! :)

Thanks for reading and have a lovely day!
Mary Margaret

No comments:

Post a Comment