Pages

Monday, January 19, 2015

Review: Lorac Pro Palette


As you will tell from the pictures of this palette, I have used this palette quite a bit since it was given to me by my sister in September. There is a color for pretty much any look you could want. The colors are so nicely pigmented and they really go on the lid so creamily. I am a huge fan and I use this palette pretty much every single day!


Charcoal, Black, Jade, and Cocoa are really intense colors that are perfect for smoky eye looks!


Plum, Navy, Chrome, and Silver are all really wonderful colors.
 

Cool Gray, Nectar, Rose, and Mocha are all perfect neutral colors and, as you can see, I have used them quite a bit already!


Buff, Lt. Brown, Snow, and Beige are all such perfect base colors!

All in all, I am truly very impressed by this palette and would highly recommend it to anyone curious about it.







No comments:

Post a Comment