Pages

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Review: Gucci's Flora Perfumes



Yesterday I came across a collection of Gucci's Flora Fragrances. All of the scents were packaged together with each bottle containing .5 oz. I must say that I was overjoyed to see this collection as I love all the scents in the Flora collection; however, it seemed impractical to me to buy all the scents in the bigger sizes. This seemed the perfect opportunity to discover what scent I liked the most other than Gorgeous Gardenia which I already own. (You can read my review of it here). I am absolutely pleased with my purchase as every single scent is a lovely, beautiful scent. I feel like a walking bouquet when I wear these fragrances. 
As shown in the images, here is a list of the scents.
Glamorous Magnolia
Gracious Tuberose
Glorious Mandarin
Generous Violet
Gorgeous Gardenia

The packaging is simply lovely, and I am just absolutely enjoying all of these perfumes and would highly recommend these fragrances to anyone who loves floral perfumes. Definitely check these scents out next time you are perfume shopping!


No comments:

Post a Comment